Multisport Training Camp
the white mountains multisport camp
October 2-5, 2020
The White Mountains Multisport Camp is an opportunity for multisport athletes to spend a weekend in beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire training, improving skills and relaxing/socializing with other athletes.
This camp was postponed from the original date in May, 2020 to October, 2020.
Due to COVID-19, this camp is open to athletes within driving distance. Athletes will be asked to answer a series of questions prior to the weekend about symptoms, travel and other questions pertaining to their health. Athletes will also have their temperature taken.
In addition to training and social elements, the education/discussion will have a special focus on taking what we've learned and gained from the unique circumstances we faced with training and racing this year, and how to translate that into our strongest season yet in 2021.
LONG AND SHORT TRAINING OPTIONS
Many camps are focused on long course preparation. The White Mountain Multisport Camp will have supported long and short course options, so athletes will have appropriate training, no matter the distance they are comfortable with.
This camp is intended for triathletes or duathletes who have at least a year or two of racing experience, but no one will be left out or left behind.
The camp will be located in scenic Bartlett, NH. The address will be provided to all registered attendees.
Your Registration Includes:
- USA Triathlon-sanctioned and insured training camp
- Small, intimate camp setting
- Three nights lodging in shared rooms in a beautiful house in the White Mountains of New Hampshire
- Wine/beer and appetizer welcome Friday night
- All meals, snacks, and beverages from Saturday morning through Monday morning
- Dinner out on Saturday night (campers responsible for adult beverages)
- Swim, bike, and run sessions – planned routes and supported rides/runs
- Three workshops including:
- Massage with professional sports massage therapist Sara Kotila
- Private yoga class at a beautiful yoga studio
- Swag, giveaways, and nutrition products
Attendees are responsible for:
- Transportation/travel to and from the camp location
- Transportation of bike/gear to and from location (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance arranging bike shipment)
- Transportation to/from a local yoga studio, swim/offsite workout locations and dinner out (carpooling is an option)
- State Park entry ($4/person) for swim sessions
- Cash for drinks at Saturday night dinner (if desired)
- Nutrition and recovery food for long ride/run (samples will be available but we highly suggest bringing your own nutrition)
- Optional at an exclusive discount:
- Coaching consultation/season planning with USA Triathlon coach Anne Torrez
- Underwater swim video and form analysis with US Masters Swimming coach Anne Torrez
- Nutrition with Nutrition and Performance Coach Julie McCloskey
Refund Policy: We have amended our refund policy to make it more flexible, due to the circumstances surrounding COVID-19
Camper Initiated Cancellations:
*Cancel by 8/2/20: Full Refund
*Cancel by 9/2/20: 80% Refund
*Cancel by 9/15/20: 50% Refund
*Cancel due to camper contracting COVID-19 within 3 weeks of camp: Full Refund
**If camp is cancelled by Tri It Your Way because of COVID-19 restrictions, campers will receive a full refund
"The greatest gift of all ...
... was being a part of Anne’s winning, positive attitude. It was a given, with Anne, that I could and would achieve my goals. I have incorporated her game plan in all of my running adventures. Anne’s can-do philosophy and obvious enthusiasm are contagious. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced athlete, Anne will meet your needs in an encouraging and friendly manner.