Multisport Training Camp
the white mountains multisport camp
Memorial Day Weekend, 2020
The White Mountains Multisport Camp is an opportunity for multisport athletes to spend a weekend in beautiful North Conway training, improving skills and relaxing/socializing with other athletes.
The camp will give athletes the tools and training needed to start the race season strong.
LONG AND SHORT COURSE OPTIONS
Many camps are focused on long course preparation. The White Mountain Multisport Camp will have supported long and short course options, so athletes will have appropriate training, no matter the distance.
This camp is intended for triathletes or duathletes who have at least a year or two of racing experience, but no one will be left out or left behind!
The camp will be located in scenic North Conway, NH. The address will be provided to all registered attendees.
The best airports to fly into are Manchester-Boston Regional Airport in Manchester, NH (closest) or Boston Logan in Boston, MA.
Your Registration Includes:
- USA Triathlon-sanctioned and insured training camp
- Small, intimate camp setting
- Three nights lodging in shared rooms in a beautiful house in the White Mountains of New Hampshire
- Wine/beer and appetizer welcome Friday night
- All meals, snacks, and beverages from Saturday morning through Monday morning
- Dinner out on Saturday night (campers responsible for adult beverages)
- Swim, bike, and run sessions – planned routes and supported rides/runs
- Three workshops including:
- Massage with professional sports massage therapist Sara Kotila
- Private yoga class at a beautiful yoga studio
- Swag, giveaways, and nutrition products
Attendees are responsible for:
- Transportation/travel to and from the camp location
- Transportation of bike/gear to and from location (please contact email@example.com for assistance arranging bike shipment)
- Transportation to/from a local yoga studio, swim/offsite workout locations and dinner out (carpooling is an option)
- State Park entry ($4/person) for swim sessions
- Cash for drinks at Saturday night dinner (if desired)
- Nutrition and recovery food for long ride/run (samples will be available but we highly suggest bringing your own nutrition)
- Optional at an exclusive discount:
- Coaching consultation/season planning with USA Triathlon coach Anne Torrez
- Underwater swim video and form analysis with US Masters Swimming coach Anne Torrez
- Nutrition with Nutrition and Performance Coach Julie McCloskey
Up to 60 days prior to 5/22/2020: $300 cancellation fee
After 60 days: No refunds after 60 days
"The greatest gift of all ...
... was being a part of Anne’s winning, positive attitude. It was a given, with Anne, that I could and would achieve my goals. I have incorporated her game plan in all of my running adventures. Anne’s can-do philosophy and obvious enthusiasm are contagious. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced athlete, Anne will meet your needs in an encouraging and friendly manner.