How To Work With Me
This program is best if you want training that is highly customized to your needs, current fitness level, and performance goals.
I work with each athlete to create an individualized training roadmap for success by placing a strong emphasis on communication and attention to your unique needs.
Success is different for every athlete, and each program is customized to fit your specific needs and goals. However, there are some common processes we will work through together:
- Set manageable yet challenging performance goals
- Pinpoint strengths and advantages
- Determine limiters and obstacles
- Prioritize key focus areas in training
- Strongly emphasize coach/athlete communication
- Analyze and adjust as training progresses and life happens
Starting at $325/4 weeks
Schedule a free consultation to see if 1:1 coaching is right for you.
This is best for the athlete who wants a quality training program, access to a coach for questions, live group training, and a community of athletes who are working toward similar goals.
This program includes:
- Detailed training program for Sprint, Olympic, and 70.3 distances
- Private Facebook group
- Weekly Q&A with the coach
- Monthly group video training on nutrition, triathlon transitions, mental strategies and more
- Access to resources to help prepare you for your best multisport experience
- Discounts on 1:1 training, clinics, and events
Starting at $127/4 weeks
Contact me for details about upcoming group programs!
consultations, skills sessions, video analysis
Technique and efficiency are key in swimming, biking and running.
I offer limited consultations for athletes who prefer to train on your own, but need help with:
- Strategy/planning a season
- Swim, bike, or run technique and skills
- Mental strengths assessment & strategy session
- Female-specific nutrition and training considerations for pre-, peri-, and post-menopausal women
Our initial discussion ...
... of what I wanted out of coaching was really constructive – it helped me to frame my thoughts and goals. She asked the right questions to figure out what kind of coaching style I wanted and followed through on it.