How To Work With Me
Customized Coaching Program
This program is best if you want training that is highly customized to your needs, current fitness level, and performance goals.
I work with each athlete to create an individualized training roadmap for success by placing a strong emphasis on communication and attention to your unique needs.
Success is different for every athlete, and each program is customized to fit your specific needs and goals. However, there are some common processes we will work through together:
- Set manageable yet challenging performance goals
- Pinpoint strengths and advantages
- Determine limiters and obstacles
- Prioritize key focus areas in training
- Strongly emphasize coach/athlete communication
- Analyze and adjust as training progresses and life happens
Starting at $325/4 weeks
Schedule a free consultation to see if 1:1 Ongoing coaching is right for you.
These events are best for athletes who are looking to sharpen their swim, bike or run skills in a group environment.
The best way to hear about these events is to subscribe to my monthly newsletter. To do so, click HERE or go to the "sign me up" button below
1:1 In Person Coaching
Technique and efficiency are key in swimming, biking and running. Often 2-3 sessions can greatly improve your performance, just by improving efficiency, skills and confidence.
I work with beginner to advanced athletes in focused 1:1 sessions, where we look specifically at what you can do to improve performance.
These sessions are individualized based on what is most needed for you as an athlete. Some athletes come with specific questions or requests, and some athletes are not sure what they need, but they know they need help! For this reason, the first session includes an assessment, so you know you will be getting the most out of your time, energy and investment.
First Session: 90 minutes $250
- Our first session includes an assessment of the technique and fitness improvements that we can take advantage of. You'll walk away with more knowledge of HOW you can make those improvements, as well as skills/drills that you can use to make gains.
Subsequent Sessions: 60 minutes $150
- In these sessions, we look at improvements made since our first session and build on those for continued progress and performance improvements.
Among the skills that we can cover:
- Open Water Swim (stroke/technique, open water skills, sighting, swimming a straight line, breathing, pacing, race strategy)
- Bike Skills (shifting, climbing, handling, control, balance, speedwork, pacing, race strategy)
- Run (technique, strength/stability, pacing, speedwork)
*Please note that sessions that are more than 10 miles will have an additional charge added
Our initial discussion ...
... of what I wanted out of coaching was really constructive – it helped me to frame my thoughts and goals. She asked the right questions to figure out what kind of coaching style I wanted and followed through on it.